Marvin Newberg Esq.
Monticello, NY Attorney at Law
Serving Sullivan, Orange, Ulster and Neighboring Counties
Law Offices of Marvin Newberg, Esq
The Law Offices of Marvin Newberg, Esq. provides legal services to individuals and businesses in Sullivan County NY and the surrounding area.
With more than thirty five years of experience, people have come to us with virtually all of their legal needs.
We work diligently with you to achieve all of your legal goals.
Our Practice Areas of Law Include:
- Civil Litigation – including business disputes, Real Estate disputes, Tax Certiorari, Personal Injury Law and more.
- Corporate Law – We offer legal services related to contracts, transactions, business formation and more.
- Real Estate Law – we will help you with purchase, sales, planning and zoning matters, developmental law and more.
- Homeowners Association Law – We represent several large and small homeowners associations and condominium corporations.
- Administrative and Gaming Commission Law – We represent several harness racetracks and casinos and have extensively litigated administrative proceedings before the New York State Gaming Commission for management as well as individual licensees.
- Wills, Trusts and Estates – including probate matters, power of attorney and more.
- Criminal Law – Including practice in County Courts and Justice Courts.
You Deserve to know your options, we pride ourselves on providing comprehensive and individual attention for every client.
Contact the offices of Marvin Newberg Esq. at 845-794-8415 for a consultation.
Bio and Credentials
Marvin Newberg Esq. is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Finance (B.S. 1970) and Syracuse University School of Law (J.D. 1974 Cum Laude, member of Justinian Honor Society and Order of the Coif). He is admitted to practice in all of the Courts of the State of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District. Marvin’s practice includes complex civil litigation including Appeals, Corporate and Business Law, Real Estate Development, Municipal Law, Wills and Estates, tax Certiorari Proceedings, Matrimonial and Criminal Law. His present and past trial practice includes trials in the State and Federal Courts and he has argued scores of appeals in the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme Court Third Department and has argued in the New York State Court of Appeals.
Marvin is a member of the New York State and Sullivan County Bar Associations and the New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association. He is also a past President, Vice President and Director of the Sullivan County Bar Association. He presently serves as a Town Attorney for the Town of Callicoon, has served as County Attorney and Assistant County Attorney for Sullivan County and has been a former Town Attorney for the Town of Mamakating and Zoning and Planning Board Attorney for the Town of Thompson. He has served as a Special Prosecutor for the Sullivan County District Attorney’s Office as well as for the Village of Liberty.